From: Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hunters

Oh how I hate hunters. They are not conservationists, but murderers.
No hunting is allowed in our resort community, but we can hear them
in the surrounding areas getting ready for the killing, which they
think of as sport!  I love it when I read in the paper about hunting
accidents where some jerk head hunter shot his buddy instead of the
deer!!

Lorrie