From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of dot winkler
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 8:56 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hunters

Hysterical!  L.O.L.  I love it.  The thing is, yes, some of them hunt and
actually use the meat - smoke it, make sausage with it (yuck!). At least
they are eating the deer.  But the thing is, the animal is so beautiful a
creature to behold and so delicate.   How can anyone have the heart to kill
them?  They are graceful and grace our woods and lands.  To see one in your
yard is a special and breathtaking sight.   I don't see how anyone could do
it.

  _____