From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:02 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hunters

It just breaks my heart when we lived in Austin, Tx that there were so many
deer starving, they would shoot them rather than feed them. In fact, I
worked for a CPA that would litterally climb a tree and have a pile of corn
on the ground, wait for the deer to start eating and shoot it. It made me
sick and I certainly gave him my opinion on it. Deer are such beautiful
animals.