The excuse is that if vaccines weren't required yearly, pet owners wouldn't
bring in their animals for checking their health.....

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marcia
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 9:37 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Rabies vaccine

The Rabiies vac is definitely a state thing, Then ultimately County by
county. Makes no sense does it? If it was really about protection then ALL
counties should require it. Rabid animals don't care about crossing a county
line!! As far as vets giving core vaccines once a year, in my opinion it is
irresponsible. They know better.

Sent from my iPhone