Better test it out before going to the vet since every cat responds
differently to catnip, some get mellow, happy, and others might get very
agitated and even aggressive..

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaiMaiPG
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 7:25 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Off topic but if anyone can help with info? fluid in
lungs

And maybe some spray catnip concentrate????

On Mar 3, 2012, at 5:47 PM, GRAS wrote:

My vet is and his assistant  have become expert in dealing with feral cats
by using towels/blankets to wrap and rewrap as needed for examinations.  I
have also learned this in dealing with feral cats.  You could also get some
Bach Flower Remedy - RESCUE, use it in the cat's water, you can put it onto
the cat's gums, or even on the skin inside the ear or on the forehead..every
little bit helps.  Use some Feliway spray inside the carrier (one spray of
it about one hour before using the carrier (it's quite potent) - all that
should calm the cat.