From: GRAS <g...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Off topic but if anyone can help with info? fluid in
lungs

My vet is and his assistant  have become expert in dealing with feral cats by
using towels/blankets to wrap and rewrap as needed for examinations.  I have
also learned this in dealing with feral cats.  You could also get some Bach
Flower Remedy – RESCUE, use it in the cat‘s water, you can put it onto the
cat’s gums, or even on the skin inside the ear or on the forehead….every little
bit helps.  Use some Feliway spray inside the carrier (one spray of it about
one hour before using the carrier (it’s quite potent) – all that should calm
the cat.