From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 9:52 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Giving sub-q fluids

What about the 23 gauge?  That's even smaller, correct?  Does it work okay
or does it take forever to get the fluids in because the needle is so small?

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain

  _____