 Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 15:02:15 -0700
From: cline...@yahoo.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Giving sub-q fluids

I've used the 20 UTW on 8 week old kittens with no probblm.  BTW I only give
kittens 25 ml of fluids at a time.  Check with your vet for the recommended
amount.  Some put the needles in their freezer before using.  Say they slide in
easier. I never pre-warm the fluids..  Many do..  Just another step.  Here is a
link to the web site that was my bible when I started giving sub q
fluids.Sophia
Gets Her Subcutaneous (Sub Q) Fluids
http://www.tinyurl.com/63max   My vet only carried the monject kitty harpoons.
Good luckSharyl