 From: dot winkler <venus7ora...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Stomatitis/WHAT IS STOMATITIS? MY FELV CAT IS FINICKY

Hi  Can you all tell me what the stomatitis thing is. I have been reading some
of your mail.  My felv pos cat has been finicky the past month.  Is this one of
the symptoms of the disease progressing?  Asked one vet and he said he didn't
think so.  This was a travelling vet I had to use recently for one of my other
cats who I could not get in the carrying case.  Sorry for sounding nieve about
this but it is all new to me.  Chlor felv is a year and a half and a little on
the small side and looks thin to me lately.  Dotty