Bow hunting is CRUEL. It often leaves the poor animal in agony and it dies a
slow painful death.  We had a buck dying in our yard last winter, and we had
to call for someone to put it out of it's misery.  It was horrible and I was
upset for weeks. I still can't stand to think about it.

Hunters don't kill only for food. They also take the very best bucks who
should be left to reproduce. I am so sick of hearing jerks say they are
killing deer to keep them from starving.  BS..... They kill for fun!