From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Lorrie
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 5:05 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Bow hunting

Bow hunting is CRUEL. It often leaves the poor animal in agony and it dies a
slow painful death.  We had a buck dying in our yard last winter, and we had
to call for someone to put it out of it's misery.  It was horrible and I was
upset for weeks. I still can't stand to think about it.

Hunters don't kill only for food. They also take the very best bucks who
should be left to reproduce. I am so sick of hearing jerks say they are
killing deer to keep them from starving.  BS..... They kill for fun!