Laura. I'm afraid with a positive IFA test there isn't a chance Dani will shed
the virus.  Here is the link to a chart that explains the meaning of the test
results
http://www.felineleukemia.org/felvhlth.html

I have rescued several FeLV kittens.  They lived from 1-4 yrs.  I didn't find
supplements helpful but others may have had better luck.  Many FeLV kitties on
this list have lived for several years.

You are already on top of what will be best for Dani - good food, lots of love
and a stress free environment.  Try to stay on top of any health issues.  Since
her immune system is compromised she may be more susceptible to URIs, etc.

By the way I had all my FeLV babies spayed or neutered.  I felt it was more
stressful for them if left unfixed.

It broke my heart when I lost each of them but I would change what I did.  Each
was special and brought joy to my heart.  My other rescues were adults.  I had
them all vaccinated for FeLV and let my positives have the run of the house.
With 17 other cats that may be hard for you to do.

Bless you for caring and giving Dani a home
Sharyl