Hi.  been offline for a few days so please forgive the lateness.  I have a
mixed group in my house, with 2 feflv +.  Just recently Nitnoy died of a
urinary tract infection, not the felv.  Annie is still going strong as are all
my negtives.  Vet said to keep up vaccination for FELV for the others and
should not have a problem.  Had Nitnoy and Annioe for 4 years and have had no
problem with the others getting felv.  Everyone is healthy and happy.  Hope
this helps you.