My baby Meeko got sick a couple of months ago and bounced back after a lot of
medicine. I'm in a constant worry that he's going to get sick again and won't
be able to make a come back. When I get to read about everyone's experiences
and stories, it makes me feel so much better that I'm not alone in this. Meeko
is my life and my soul mate. I dedicate every moment of my life to him and
giving him constant love and happiness. Thank y'all so much for everything you
do and being so caring. The moment he was diagnosed I joined this group and it
has been so helpful in everything.  Thank you all once again. I'm so sorry for
your loss Beth and lorrie.
Sent from my iPhone