That is what I was worried about him eating out of there dishes,, water bowls
and using litterbox. I am still very scared and hope I made the right decision.
I have four other healthy 3 yr old females. I would never forgive myself if
someone else got sick but wanted to do what was best for "bama". Do we
vaccinate every year?

💜CHERI