Hi Chris,

Welcome to the group. I had rats for several years, and I thought
they were terrific pets, even tho many people were horrified at
the idea of petting a rat :-)

I have 15 rescued cats at home and 12 cats in a separate building
who were all exposed to FelV.  They are all over 2 years old and
2 are over 5.  They have not been vaccinated because I didn't know
one of the 5 year old cats was positive when I took her in as a
kitten.

Lorrie in WV