Been there, done that. Most of the FeLv cats I have taken were from a rescuer
who has overwhelmed me in the past. I am no longer allowing her to do that.
Anyway, there is no more room at the inn. I have two cats in my separation
rooms, one recovering from a blinding eye infection and upper resp. and the
other who has bone cancer, tumor on leg but is doing OK so far. The partially
blind cat is one of my own outdoor old biddies. The cancer cat is from a colony
I used to feed but gave back to the overwhelming rescuer when I moved out of
the city. I felt obligated to this cat so took her and am giving her whatever
life she has left.

too!

 two years extra and weren't deprived of their short lives. I have chosen the
wrong calling though. I'm much too emotional to be able to cope with this.
Unfortunately I have no choice. I live from one emotional disaster to another
these days because my feline family is approaching the older years.

>Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty
>neighbors too!

 FelV positive, who