 From: Cheri Le <cheri...@comcast.net>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Cc: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Mixing FelV pos. & neg

That is what I was worried about him eating out of there dishes,, water bowls
and using litterbox. I am still very scared and hope I made the right decision.
I have four other healthy 3 yr old females. I would never forgive myself if
someone else got sick but wanted to do what was best for "bama". Do we
vaccinate every year?

💜CHERI

On Apr 22, 2013, at 8:27 AM, Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

They don't have to bite to transmit the virus.It can be transmitted but sharing
food & water. But the vaccinne seems to have worked just fine over the years
for me.