I wouldn't worry too much, Lance. Sounds like you got the major part of the
beating and the two girls are probably laughing at you. Even if fur flew,
Callie has been around for a while, well fed, in good shape. In about 2 to 4
weeks you can test her. If negative, then pack up your worries. If positive,
she may throw it off. I have had 3 underweight, street adults who threw it off.
Make sure that finger doesn't get red and inflamed and make sure the
inflammation does not travel down your hand. Don't be shy about seeing a doctor
but don't tell it's a cat bite, because your doctor may feel obligated to
report the animal bite. If this happens, you will then have your animal control
on your back.  They could actually take away your two cats for "observation".
Stupid things like that happen here in Texas. Sending positive energy from the
Universe. And hugs for the two contenders.

too!