From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lee
Evans
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 11:36 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] a tough and sad day

I wouldn't worry too much, Lance. Sounds like you got the major part of the
beating and the two girls are probably laughing at you. Even if fur flew,
Callie has been around for a while, well fed, in good shape. In about 2 to 4
weeks you can test her. If negative, then pack up your worries. If positive,
she may throw it off. I have had 3 underweight, street adults who threw it
off. Make sure that finger doesn't get red and inflamed and make sure the
inflammation does not travel down your hand. Don't be shy about seeing a
doctor but don't tell it's a cat bite, because your doctor may feel
obligated to report the animal bite. If this happens, you will then have
your animal control on your back.  They could actually take away your two
cats for "observation". Stupid things like that happen here in Texas.
Sending positive energy from the Universe. And hugs for the two contenders.

Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty
neighbors too!

  _____