I'm wondering if anyone has ever attempted treatment of a potentially infected
cat before the cat showed symptoms or tested positive. Would immune boosters
help, or would  we be playing with fire and possibly making things worse? It
seems like a vet who has done a lot of work with FeLV cats might have done this.

Along those lines, has anyone actually had a cat on Mega-C who then appeared to
suppress or eradicate the virus?

I'm kind of thinking out loud here, and hopefully not bugging anyone. It seems
to me that the progress of research into FeLV is woefully glacial.