Thanks for the good thoughts, everyone. Sharyl, I hope I'm the only one with a
puncture wound. I don't know that for sure. I've felt around on Callie's neck,
tail, and legs, and I haven't found anything yet, but I doubt that I'd know it
if I were touching it. I wish there was something that could be given within
24-48 hours to prevent an FeLV infection, but I know of nothing like that.

Callie is not up on her rabies vaccine. She doesn't go outside, so my parents
chose not to vaccinate her. Ember  is in the same boat. I'm not sure, but I'm
hoping that this wasn't reported to the health department. That Callie could
now be dealing with an FeLV infection is nightmarish enough.