From: ance
Sent: Jun 26, 2013 11:45 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Please keep Polli in your thoughts

I'm glad that Polli has your boyfriend. I really feel that love (which is, in a way, the flipside of stress) helps fight the disease and gives cats a reason to fight and live. I wonder if Convenia would help the URI (it's just another abx). I've only used it once, so I can't vouch for it too much, but it seemed ot help. Maybe another vet would be more willing to try something different.

You and Polli are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lance