 From: Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 6

There is really no definitive lab test for FIP and most cats can come up with a
high titer for the corona virus without showing any symptoms while others have
a lot titer and may actually have the mutated form of the virus. It's a very
aggravating disease because it keeps playing hide and seek.

too!