Has he been checked for Mediastinal Lymphoma?

On 8/13/2013 7:11 AM, Beth wrote:
Actually if you do an abdominal tap of the fluid you can pretty much tell just by looking at it if it is FIP. It is a very distinct, stringy, yellow fluid. I'm not a vet, but the 1st time I saw it tapped off one of my cats I knew exactly what it was. But that is usually in the abdomen, not the chest, which is where the fluid seems to be in Charles. Fluid in the chest could be a heart condition, but that is usually not accompanied by swollen lymph nodes.

Glad he is feeling a bit better & hope the x-rays or ultrasound tell you what is going on.

Beth

--
Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats and Emma ...

http://freeanimalrescuewebsites.org
http://BelindaSauro.com
http://HostDesign4U.com