http://www.fabcats.org/owners/cancer/lymphoma.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymphoma_in_animals

It is a very aggressive cancer but a very curable one, if it is this treatment would need to be started immediately. I know of many cats that have gone into remission, some for many years only to die years late of something else. It is generally a young cat cancer and like I said can be put into remission quickly but must be treated quickly.

I am on a feline lymphoma list if you are interested in learning more, we actually have a vet on the list who is very helpful. You can join the list here is you would like to check into it:

I will say a prayer for you Charles I hope it is something that is treatable.