on 8/21/01 5:13 PM, jean fink at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> How do you like the Ertoel??  How does it compare
> with others on the market?

The only other electric wheel I've spun on is the Ashford which had a foot
pedal. I don't need that as I like to elevate my feet which is why I bought
the Oertal. 

As far as keeping up with the Oertal, I can't draft fast enough to keep up
with it kicked up to top speed. I spin with it pretty much in the middle and
ply at a faster speed.

The bobbins hold 4 oz each and it is Irish tension. I bought it on ebay with
a WoolyWinder flyer. An acquaintance in the area has since become an Oertal
dealer so she ordered regular flyer and bobbins for me and bought my Wooly
Winder flyer and bobbins after I discovered that I liked the regular flyer
better.

Sage

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to