Hi Sharon, The older model Fricke I had was a little noisy. Jim would turn up the TV one or two notches on the volume. I've ordered the new one. It has a different motor, I'll let the list know how it sounds. Even the old one wasn't that bad. In the car with the road noise it wasn't even discernable. Gail White To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail
- electric spinners bclorite
- Re: electric spinners sharon evans
- RE: electric spinners Gail White
- RE: electric spinners Suzanne Correira
- Re: electric spinners Elaine Benfatto
- Re: electric spinners Gail White
- Re: electric spinners jean fink
- Re: electric spinners Cathy de Seton
- Re: electric spinners Dee Dee Williams
- Re: electric spinners Holly
- Re: electric spinners Elaine Benfatto
- Re: electric spinners Cathy de Seton
- Re: electric spinners Holly
