Friends
Sharon wrote:
>One thing I have not seen addressed on this subject is the noise the spinner
>generates. I'm particularly interested in the Fricke E-spinner and wondered
>if this would be an annoyance to others in the room watching TV.
The electric spinners make a different sound to manual spinners.........I
never say it's noise because it really isn't the issue. And it also depends
where you have spinner placed.
If you are in a room full of wheels often the manual wheel will be making a
racket because it's not in tune or it's having a bad hair day or it's
operator is.
So no I don't believe the electric spinner makes anymore noise than a manual
Cathy aka Tuatara, NZ
http://flourishingfibres.iwarp.com
August 23rd - major up date - many new books
in various sections. More to load :-)
New on site Dutch Language Page 3
To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail