Holly
However....the beater doesn't lift off for easy threading! If I want to take it off, I have to have two wrenches to remove the nut and take out the bolt that hold it onto the loom--then repeat for the other side! This is just incredible to me. I can't see how on earth anyone is supposed to thread a loom where you can't take the beater off. And I'm way the heck too old to be draping myself over the beater to thread--couldn't do that easily when I was young!

look at it with new eyes and work with what you have until you find the best way to do it. Maybe you will need to lower or heighten you current stool or whatever. I'm quite sure you find a satisfactory way to do it.

cathy
who never takes a beater off to thread her looms

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail