Just a quick note between classes:
On PC there is a .DLL file that you drag into the Finale VST folder. I 
understand Mac works a different way--I think you are a Mac user.
BUT: The K2P has certain functions built in that the full K2 doesn't as regards 
the libraries...so if you use full K2 you may have to preset many of the 
controllers. This is done automatically by K2P. Otherwise full K2 works well 
with Finale, HP, etc.

Jim




From: A-NO-NE Music
Sent: Wed 29-Aug-07 13:22
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Finale] JABB update for K2, Garritan Wiki


I feel MM! is to be a part of this mess.  Finale first instantiate all
the available plug-ins then disable them if not NI made.  To do this,
they twisted the loading mechanism, that is to depend on instrument.txt
file instead of using OS API.

I never install Kontakt Player since I have Kontakt2 with all the
editing functions.  Does anyone know how I can use Kontakt2 in Finale? 
Their support system doesn't seems to have the answer.  I feel this is
rather ridiculous.  If they support NI, Kontakt2 should show up without
any tweaking.

P.S. Can we say K2P instead of K2?

-- 

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to