I also note, that the minimum requirement for Tiger (OS 10.4) is 256 MB and F09 is 512 MB (with Garritan requiring at least 1GB) so the computer only has about 230 MB of ram to play with (if my memory is correct that she said it has 1 GB). I'd still try to find some way to use play back sounds that used as little memory as possible.