On 2/2/2011 6:01 AM, Steve Parker wrote:
I've always wondered why lines are so thin in Finale. I couldn't imagine anyone using them without thickening them up. Staff lines, ledger lines, note stems, bar lines, ..., ...
Interestingly enough, in all the music I've produced with Finale I've never changed any of the line thicknesses and haven't gotten any complaints -- even in my published flute choir arrangements which have sold fairly well over the past 10 years.
So imagine away -- you've found at least one person who hasn't messed with the line thicknesses.
Of course a lot of the problem with line thicknesses in any program lies in the printing process -- some printers seem to print the same data thicker than others, so it might just be that my printers have produced very acceptable output while your printers have printed the lines thinner than you like.
-- David H. Bailey [email protected] _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
