Yes. I like the thicker staff lines, but also want the barlines to be thicker so my staff lines are a compromise. I definitely like the stems thicker than the staff lines too, although it is a tightrope getting them to look ok with the flags. If you zoom in wildly you can see that there is a problem still, but one I can live with at any normal size.

Steve P.


On 2 Feb 2011, at 15:13, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

On Wed, February 2, 2011 9:44 am, Steve Parker wrote:
That's not too far away from my defaults:
http://www.pdf-archive.com/2011/01/22/string-quartet-i-vi/string-quartet-i-vi.pdf

Close, yes. Your staff lines are thinner than mine, and you make a distinction between staff and barlines. And interestingly, your stems are thicker than
mine. We all have our own legibility criteria!

D









_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to