On 2012-08-09 16:51, Raymond Horton wrote:
> That is a HUGE improvement over earlier versions.  Thanks for
> detailing that.  Would we expect similar results between files from
> different Finale versions?

The best would probably be to test how it work for your own kind of music.

According to what Michael Good has said earlier, the details that the
importer will import decreases somewhat in older Finale versions (if
that versions does not have support for the feature).

Always make sure to always export/import with the latest available
version of the MusicXML plug-in from the MakeMusic web page.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson