Also, Jef is right that there is absolutely no reason to be using
measure-attached text blocks, they are entirely obsolete. You should use the
expression tool for that. You should only ever use the text tool for
page-attached text blocks. Switching to the expression tool for
measure-attached text will save you a lot of frustration with this annoying bug.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org