Well, first of all, I don't remember asking getting an answer before, but I
believe you, so I apologize if I asked it in duplicate.  I am so slammed
with deadlines that it could have gotten away from me.  Nevertheless, two
things;

1)  Redraw screen in mac 2012 is command-D.
I did that.  Nothing happens.  Also tried control D, Control R and command
R. Text tool is still inert.

2)  Since when are measure-attached text blocks "obsolete"?  Of course I
use the expression tool for all sorts of things, including many
non-expression elements, and I love the fact that I can even create a key
command for frequently used expressions or other text bits.

BUT I have a client who insists on putting stage directions in the
rehearsal score... sometimes quite lengthy... two or three long sentences
(and many shorter ones.)   I can only use the text blocks.  And they MUST
be attached to the measures or when the client adds or deletes measures, or
when I re-format pages for better spacing, they don't move with the
relevant measures.

The tip is much appreciated.  I wish it worked.

Thanks again,
Linda
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to