Check out the SAE (http://www.sae.nl/ speciafically in The Netherlands). Its an internationally orientated school, specialized in Audio engineering, video editing and Flash animation and Actionscripting :) For world wide check out: http://www.sae.edu/ . I am a teacher here and i can highly recommend it, and its well regarded.

Good luck picking a school,

Sidney

Hi list.

I have two years to choose in which univerity i'll go when my school studies
finish. I am looking for some graphical design universitys in which i can
apply my knowledge offlash, animation, video and audio modeling. So, mostly
about graphics and motion. I've been googling the web, but i found so many
results that my head went bad,and they mostly all of them had some other
studies that i don't like such as ecomony, telecommunication between others.

So, can someone recommend me some universites you think are good?

Thanks

Pedro D.K.
10:55
Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1287 - Release Date: 19-2-2008
10:55