Thanks guys. I like your choices, specially Cory Petosky's, but i would
prefer somethink in europe or north america, countries in which people speak
english or french or perhaps spanish (the languages i speak). I believe all
the universitys you recommended to me are great, but the problem is the
language too. I am not going to learn one more foreign language in 2 years!!
And i wonder if they accept the international bachelors degree or not.

Thanks

Pedro D.K.