Not bad this Aademy of Art Univeristy in S. Fr. The program that best suts
to me is Digital Arts &
Communications<http://www.academyart.edu/digital-arts-school/index.html>:
Web and Interactive design production, Motion graphic design, photography
and imaging, typography, hand coding HTML, FLash, Actionscripting, PHP and
My SQL server-side scritping(don't like php and mysql to much, but there
always is somehing you don't really like)....;

Inyone sees something more like this one just say it.

Thanks Brenda Hicks(San Francisco is great, perhaps not greater than NYC but
cool-this are places i'll ally enjoy to study and work in)

Pedro D.K.