Well. All those uniceersities you recommended to me are almost comlpetely
dealing with sociology sciences(history, humanity...) or how we say to it.
Isn't there a univerity out there which is dealing with natural
science(maths, phisics, biology...)  which has a part of animation, flash, a
bit of art so that it is not fully in the sociology part.

Hope you understand what i am looking for.

Pedro

--
Pedro D.K.