If you don't mind the cold, a lot of the designers I've met have gone
to the Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD)
<http://www.mcad.edu/>. There are a lot of genuinely talented guys
there, and their degree programs sound like just what you're looking
for.

Many good friends (amazing designers/Flash animators) have highly
recommended the place to me.

On 2/20/08, Sidney de Koning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Check out the SAE (http://www.sae.nl/ speciafically in The Netherlands).
> Its an internationally orientated school, specialized in Audio
> engineering, video editing and Flash animation and Actionscripting :)
> For world wide check out: http://www.sae.edu/ . I am a teacher here and
> i can highly recommend it, and its well regarded.
>
> Good luck picking a school,
>
> Sidney
>
> > Hi list.
> >
> > I have two years to choose in which univerity i'll go when my school studies
> > finish. I am looking for some graphical design universitys in which i can
> > apply my knowledge offlash, animation, video and audio modeling. So, mostly
> > about graphics and motion. I've been googling the web, but i found so many
> > results that my head went bad,and they mostly all of them had some other
> > studies that i don't like such as ecomony, telecommunication between others.
> >

> > So, can someone recommend me some universites you think are good?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Pedro D.K.
> > 10:55

> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.