found this on the greensock site - might work for you

TweenMax.sequence(target:Object, tweenObjects:Array):Array

   after the other, for the same target. It's essentially the same thing as
   making a bunch of individual TweenMax.to() calls on the object with
   overwrite set to 0, and their delays stacked. Use the multiSequence() method
   if you have multiple targets
   - *Parameters:*
      1. *target : Object* - The object whose properties to tween.
      2. *tweenObjects : Array* - An Array of tween objects. IMPORTANT: each
      object must contain a "time" property defining the duration of
that tween.
      Example: