Hi,

I have tried Fuse before in AS2 and whilst it was pretty good, I have been trying out TweenLite and found this to have a slight edge for what I need.

   Glen

sebastian wrote:
If you are using AS2, check our FUSE as an alternative animation engine; I swear by it, learn it once and it will forever animate your work on all projects with kind simple powerful beautiy...
;)

On AS3 there isn't as good a package as fuse around [yet?]; I'm using Tweener on AS3 which is nearly as good as FUSE; though it lacks certain features.

In Tweener and FUSE you can create a series of actions and then bundle them to occur for as many times as you need [in your case, several 360 degree rotations] - in Fuse this is very elegantly handled as one call; in Tweener it's more messy; as you need to call a function at the end of every rotation, which increases a variable counter you make, which re-calls the same function if still below a current [rotation] value... more code, but also works.

Good luck!

Seb.

Glen Pike wrote:
Hi,

   Thanks for that, I will look into it.

   Glen

allandt bik-elliott (thefieldcomic.com) wrote:
found this on the greensock site - might work for you

TweenMax.sequence(target:Object, tweenObjects:Array):Array

   making a bunch of individual TweenMax.to() calls on the object with
overwrite set to 0, and their delays stacked. Use the multiSequence() method
   if you have multiple targets
   - *Parameters:*
      1. *target : Object* - The object whose properties to tween.
2. *tweenObjects : Array* - An Array of tween objects. IMPORTANT: each
      object must contain a "time" property defining the duration of
that tween.
      Example: