From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sebastian
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 8:41 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Tween multiple rotations

Ooops on the simple solution for a relative rotation [my bad]! Much
better than my suggestion...
:P

Why Fuse? -> Sequencing, passing & writing animation objects.

It is true for small applications, like banners; it's overkill when kbs
are in dire need. But for web 2.0 application development, a few extra
kb is insignificant.

Check the last pages of this primer for what sets it apart when building
complex or dynamic animation sequences:

http://www.mosessupposes.com/Fuse/speakernotes-mgunesch.pdf

mind you i am now coding primarily only in AS3... and 'Fuse3: Go'
doesn't do it for me [why would I want to write my own tweens? isn't
that the point of using an engine, so i don't have to write my own
tweens anymore?...]
:P

:)
Seb.