Ooops on the simple solution for a relative rotation [my bad]! Much better than my suggestion...
:P

Why Fuse? -> Sequencing, passing & writing animation objects.

It is true for small applications, like banners; it's overkill when kbs are in dire need. But for web 2.0 application development, a few extra kb is insignificant.

Check the last pages of this primer for what sets it apart when building complex or dynamic animation sequences:

http://www.mosessupposes.com/Fuse/speakernotes-mgunesch.pdf

mind you i am now coding primarily only in AS3... and 'Fuse3: Go' doesn't do it for me [why would I want to write my own tweens? isn't that the point of using an engine, so i don't have to write my own tweens anymore?...]
:P

:)
Seb.

Merrill, Jason wrote:
On AS3 there isn't as good a package as fuse around [yet?];

What does FUSE have over TweenLite and TweenMax? FUSE always bloated my projects and had problems in high stress situations.
Jason Merrill
Bank of America Instructional Technology & Media Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning ideas and technologies? Check out our internal Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.