>From an eLearning perspective, anyone dealing with a browser-based LMS
will need to start planning for HTML5/JS/CSS unless something new comes
out that that is not currently on the radar.

gregb

-----Original Message-----
From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of John
McCormack
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 3:05 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Actionscript lives on.

That article is very interesting Kevin. I will chew on it a bit more
tomorrow, after work.

One thing that Apple issue seemed to miss was that any significant
download of pixels, no matter what the delivery language, is going to
use a similar amount of battery life. So it really had little to do with
Flash. More to do with control of the market.

I have written most of my software in C++ and I love Visual Studio 2010
but for shear ease of use, and with great results, I think Flash and Air
are brilliant and I will be using them to do my next few pieces of work.

John