Hi, just a quick comment.
I like the graphics and general "feel" of the game. But since it looks like it's supposed to be a kids game, maybe there should be only two or three "steps" on the z-axis. And it runs very fast on my old machine (Chrome / winxp / 2 GHz duo) so there's not very much time to read the signs or jump and stuff like that :)

Best of luck with the remaining development!
/roger

On 2012-10-27 19:53, Kurt Dommermuth wrote:
Thank you Karim.

We'll look into Nape.

JC menioned Box2d, but I don't think that would work for us because the
character moves in the z axis a little.

any other thoughts are very much welcomed!

Kurt

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Karim Beyrouti <ka...@kurst.co.uk> wrote:

I would also have a look at NAPE: https://github.com/deltaluca/nape .
CDK can be quite slow in comparison to vector maths.

Karim Beyrouti

t: +44 (0) 7977 997 629
e: ka...@kurst.co.uk
w: http://kurst.co.uk
skype: karimbeyrouti

109 Timber Yard, Drysdale Street, Hoxton, London, N1 6ND