Hello People,

Someone is helping me program a game, but neither he nor I can handle some
aspects of it.  I won't speak for him, but the truth is my math skills blow.

Is anyone out there confident that could make this skateboard game work?

http://staticportfolio.com/TEY/skatebeach/

We've got so much of it together, but the rails, ramps and platform just
aren't coming together well.  We're using CDK to help with the collision
detection.  In the version we have up there now we removed our attempts,
but the character is supposed to be able to jump up on rails and 'grind',
go up the rail on the platform and fly through the air and hit the ramp and
fly through the air,  If doesn't jump onto the rail, he should sort of
bounce off it - same with the platform.  There are other nuances that
someone more skilled than me could address, but that's the basic idea.

I do have a budget for this, but time is tight.

Email me directly or whatever suits you if you know you could help.

Thanks all,
Kurt