Hi,

I wouldn't put too much time into it, noone realistically expects windows to run for a couple of weeks, let alone your app on a samsung tablet ;)).

That said, the demand being unrealistic, I'd at least opt to get an unrealistic price for it as well.

The sane thing would be in my opinion to say that you are doing everything you can to manage and release memory correctly (as you should), but that you have no influence over the underlying software and hardware platform and that autorebooting has no added benefit whatsoever. Save the state and restore it on the next launch, easy and cheap.

My 2 cnts,
JC

ps this is true anyway, the underlying os might opt to kill your app anytime it wishes without specifying why, as may the user.